Guided City Break to Rome
A 4 night guided City break to Rome is the ideal way to explore this fabulous capital city, otherwise known as the ‘Eternal City’. Visit the Vatican, the smallest country in the world and home to the Sistine Chapel, adorned with Michelangelo’s frescoes. Watch life go by and sample Italy’s mouth-watering ice cream at the Trevi Fountain. Experience the might of ancient Rome as you visit iconic sites including the Colosseum and Pantheon.
Recommended holiday highlights for your city break to Rome :
- Wander through the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- Make a wish at the Trevi Fountain
- Take a photo of the Pantheon, possibly the best preserved Roman monument
- Explore the mighty Basilica of St Peter and stare at the Sistine Chapel in the Vatican
All of this and more if you book with HF Holidays:
- Great value: all prices include en-suite bed & breakfast accommodation in the centrally located Hotel Rome Garden
- Knowledgeable leader: explore the city of Rome on foot and using local transport with our friendly leader
- Sociability: we pride ourselves on the sociable atmosphere of our holidays, explore together, relax together, and if you want, dine together in the evenings
- Next departure 9 September 2017.
Feedback from guest of H F Holiday’s Guided City Break to Rome:
Well thought out itinerary with excellent leader. Pleasant hotel with good air conditioning and very good breakfast. A delightful experience with some hidden treasures, not much queuing and good choices for evening meals. We had a leader who responded well to individual needs and was good company.